The working group -Laboratory for Flavours and Metabolites-, of the Laimburg Research Centre is looking for:
4 Researchers /Chemists (f/m) Code AK.20-AL-02.21
The areas of responsibility are as follows:
Analysis of primary and secondary metabolites in food and plant samples for scientific projects (internal and external collaborations) and external customers (service analysis). The responsibility includes the collection of samples, samples preparation, extraction, analyses of metabolites with standard laboratory equipment (UV-VIS, HPLC, IC) and state-of-the-art analytical instruments (LC-MS; GC-MS). The duty includes reporting, writing of papers and maintenance of the instruments and laboratory inventory.
- Completed university studies of at least four years attested by a diploma in chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, natural science or similar. The position is also open to those who hold a bachelor-s degree in the aforementioned disciplines; however, if hired, they will be offered a lower salary position
- Knowledge of Italian or German (spoken and written)
Desired additional competences:
- Knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Experience in the field of analysis of primary and secondary metabolites with LC-MS and/or GC-MS
- PhD, Post-Doc experience or relevant work experience a is an advantage
- Publication record with particular focus on food science and plant metabolism
- Knowledge of data analysis (statistic, chemometrics, multivariate data analysis)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English - can be evaluated during the interview
- Good knowledge of the second language (Italian or German) - can be evaluated during the interview
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Candidates should be highly motivated, able to work independently and possess good team-working skills
Workplace: Laboratory for Flavours and Metabolites (c/o NOI Techpark in Bozen/Bolzano), Laimburg Research Centre
Contract duration: full time, until 31. 12. 2021 (3 positions), 36 months (1 position)
Applications must arrive by and not later than January 25th, 2021 - 12.00 a.m.
We look forward to receiving your application including:
- letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (signed and not older than 6 months)
- Copy of a valid identity card
- letter(s) of recommendation
- publication list.
Please quote the title of the relevant reference code of the position, indicate the earliest date you could start if appointed and send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Attention: please be sure that the submitted documents do not contain data belonging to the special categories of personal data as referred to in art. 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation N. 679/2016 (for example data concerning health, data revealing religious beliefs).
Your application must always include a copy of a valid identity ID, unless the application is submitted personally by the applicant.
Please note: If the Curriculum Vitae (signed and not older than 6 months, please indicate the date) and a valid ID are not submitted within the application deadline stated above, the application cannot be taken into consideration.
They are full-time positions at Laimburg Research Centre. The regular place of work will be the NOI Techpark in Bolzano/Bozen. Classification is based on the category " employee" according to the Agricultural collective agreement. The contract may be renewed if at that time the project will be renewed and/or funds will still be available, within the limits of the legal provisions at that time. If the candidate hold a 5-year university degree and also the state exam, offering a higher salary position may be possible.
The general rule for temporary jobs at the Laimburg Research Centre are described in the framework call, available at http://www.laimburg.it/de/wer-sind-wir/personal2.asp (DE) and http://www.laimburg.it/it/chi-siamo/personale.asp(IT).
One of the four positions is dedicated to the project -Action Plan 2016-2022-(Beschluss der Landesregierung Nr. 1016 vom 01/09/2015, Delibera della giunta provinciale n. 1016 del 01/09/2015). The assignment of the selected candidates to the project -Action Plan 2016-2022-or to the 36-months-position are reserved to the Laimburg Research Centre.
General requirements for admission to the proceedings:
- full possession of the political and civil rights
- full possession of the legal conditions and permits which allow an employment relationship in Italy
- no criminal convictions or legal proceedings for criminal offences.
For more information please visit our homepage www.laimburg.it /section News & Events/Jobs or contact us by mail: Dr. Peter Robatscher, email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone n. +39 0471 414842.